Who We Are
Free the Seeds! Seed and Start Fair is a free annual event organized by a committed team of volunteers and supported by members of our community interested in building a sustainable and resilient future through real seeds, real food, and real skills.
Our 2018 organizing and advisory committee includes:
- Robin Kelson, The Good Seed Co.
- Brooke Bohannon, The Wicked Good Farm
- Pam Gerwe, Purple Frog Gardens
- Hailey Moore, Center for Native Plants
- Gretchen Boyer, Farm Hands Nourish the Flathead
- Michael Blend, Plant-Wise Flathead
- Pamela Lund, Planet B Harvest
- Julie Laing, Twice as Tasty
- Heather Estrada, Flathead Valley Community College Agriculture Department